You can send performance budget alerts straight to your Microsoft Teams channel.
1. Search the app directory for "Incoming Webhook" and click on the matching result.
2. Click "Add to a team".
3. Select the channel that you want to receive the alerts and click "Set up a connector".
4. Give the Incoming Webhook a name, optionally upload an image, and click "Create".
5. Copy the URL that Microsoft Teams generates for the webhook.
6. In your SpeedCurve settings, click "Add Webhook" and paste in the URL you just copied. Click "Add" to save the webhook.