- You must have Org Admin privileges to access and change your company's billing information.
- Our billing system does not allow us to issue retroactive invoices/receipts. Any changes you make to your company information (e.g., name, address, VAT/GST number) will appear on your next scheduled invoice/statement.
- Hover over your username in the bottom-left corner of the navbar, and click Admin.
- Go to the Billing page. There you can edit your company information, including VAT/GST number, billing address, contacts, and credit card details.
To change your billing information (e.g. contact, company name, VAT number), email us at [email protected].
If you're on an older Pay-As-You-Go plan, you can use your billing portal to:
- View your invoice history
- Download PDF invoices
- Change the email that invoices are sent to
- Add your company address
- Change your credit card payment details
- Cancel your subscription
You can find a link to the billing portal in your Admin dashboard, which you can navigate to from the bottom-left corner of the navbar. To update the details that appear on your invoice, edit your information in the 'Update Payment Method' page rather than your account details.
If you are not able to access your billing information, or if you have any other billing-related questions, contact us at [email protected].
Updated 10 days ago