If you'd like to enable SSO for your SpeedCurve account, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
SSO is not available on monthly plans.
Please note that SSO is available for annual plans only.
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- LDAP / Active Directory
This includes cloud providers like Okta and Auth0. Google G Suite is also supported.
We will need some information from you to get started:
- Your single sign-on (SSO) URL
- Your logout URL
- Your signing certificate
- A list of email domains that will be used to sign in
Once we have this information, we will be able to provide you with a post-back URL and entity ID associated with your SAML connection.
Please also make sure your identity provider is configured to send the following SAML attributes:
- Email address as http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress
- Full name as http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/name
SpeedCurve accounts with SSO can have multiple teams and manage individual user permissions. The user permissions are the same as the normal SpeedCurve permissions: User, Team Admin, and Org Admin.
By default, any user who can log in with SSO has user permissions for all teams in an organization.
When a user signs in with SSO, SpeedCurve will try to match them to an existing user account. If a matching user account is found, it will be converted to an SSO account and retain all of its existing permissions and settings.
By default, SpeedCurve will allow you to continue logging in with an email and password combination. "Strict mode" disables email and password logins and only allows SSO logins. To enable strict mode, please contact us at [email protected].
- Click the Log In link at the top-right of the page, and then select Sign in with SSO.
- Enter your email address and click Log In. You will be redirected to your identity provider.
- After you have logged in successfully, you will be redirected back to SpeedCurve.
Updated about 1 month ago