Click through each link to explore each dashboard in our live interactive LUX demo.
Constantly updates to show the users who are currently visiting your site.
The first thing you see on the Users dashboard are your engagement charts, which show you correlations between start render and load time and bounce rate:
As its name suggests, the Users dashboard gives you information about your users, including page views broken out by type of user interaction. It also shows the top pages, browsers, viewports, cities, and countries across all your users. This information is really useful for designing more accurate synthetic tests.
Shows core performance metrics like:
- backend vs frontend time,
- User Timing custom metrics (if you have any), and
- time to first user interaction (often the best reflection of the user's experience).
The Design dashboard shows how performance and design affect the user experience. For example, at the top of this dashboard, you can see the impact of blocking assets on key metrics like start render:
Long tasks make pages feel janky. That's why we also capture two metrics that capture jankiness: First Input Delay and First CPU Idle.
- JS CPU time
- Longest JS task
- Number of JS tasks
- First Input Delay (FID) measures the gap between when a user interacts with the page (e.g, clicks or scrolls) and when the browser is able to act on that interaction.
- First CPU Idle measures how long it takes before the page is no longer janky.
- Blocking/async JS
- help teams identify what they should work on next, and
- show device types and browsers.
The JS Errors dashboards helps you monitor, isolate, and fix errors. It includes:
- Total number of errors
- Error rate – helpful if your traffic has regular peaks and valleys (e.g., weekends) where the number of errors might fluctuate but error rate should remain fairly flat
- List of top errors – helps you identify the errors that are most affecting customers
- Distribution of errors across top browsers, regions, and pages
- Details for individual errors – makes it easy to find and fix problems