24 May 2023 (UTC)
- Pages that are prerendered are now flagged as such.
- Pages that are restored from the back-forward cache (bfcache) can now be tracked by setting
LUX.newBeaconOnPageShow = true. Read the documentation for more information on how this works.
- Server timing metrics are now extracted from the main page response. Metrics must be configured in your SpeedCurve settings before they are collected.
- The beacon will no longer be sent automatically if the page visibility is hidden. This can be overridden by setting
LUX.trackHiddenPages = true.
- All metrics on prerendered pages are now relative to
- Navigation timing values with a value of zero are now reported, rather than ignored.
- The legacy
domLoadingmetric is no longer collected.
- The first paint event of any type will be considered for start render, rather than just first-paint events.
- Timing values are now rounded down to the nearest unit to prevent values from being rounded into the future.