RUM update: lux.js v306
2 months ago by Joseph
19 March 2023 (UTC)
- The experimental Interaction to Next Paint (INP) metric is now collected.
- Custom data is now only sent when it has been updated. This reduces beacon size and prevents unnecessary beacons from being sent.
LUX.init()will now reset FID between SPA page views. Previously the first FID value was recorded for all subsequent SPA page views. This will result in much fewer FID measurements on SPAs, and potentially affect the User Happiness score.
- Element timing values in SPA pages are now relative to the most recent
LUX.initcall rather than relative to navigationStart.
- Fixed a bug where pages with many user timing entries did not have their path or domain recorded.
- Largest Contentful Paint is now measured as the time since activationStart, not navigationStart. This means LCP will be correctly recorded as zero for prerendered pages.