We've recently added a new feature in the Admin section of SpeedCurve. Administrators now have the ability to see an audit log of user activity across teams.
To see the audit log, simply navigate to Admin by hovering over your user name in the bottom left corner.
Next, click on Audit Log from the Admin menu:
By default, we hide the "view" events in order to eliminate noise and allow you to focus on changes to your settings, etc. If you uncheck this option, you will get a full list of "view" events for your account. We are currently pulling the last 1000 events in your history for review and displaying them in descending order.
- Date: UTC time of the event.
- Team: The primary team the User belongs to that triggered the event.
- User: The user that triggered the event.
- Name: The name of the specific area that was changed or viewed.
- Type: The category of the change that was made.
- Action: The action the user took.
- Info: Additional context for the event.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.