Test results pages are where you'll find detailed information about individual tests, such as:
- waterfall charts, which include key metrics like backend time, start render, Speed Index, hero rendering times, Time to Interactive, First Meaningful Paint, and page load
- other metrics, such as blocking JS and CSS
- Lighthouse scores
- Google PageSpeed Insights score
- CPU usage
- content breakdown (page size and number of requests)
- suggested performance improvements
- links to your WebPageTest results (since SpeedCurve is built on top of WPT), timeline trace, and export HAR
How to navigate to individual test results pages
1. Go to any time series chart in your dashboards.
2. Select the page and filters you're interested in from the menu at the top of the page, then hit the green "Go" button.
3. Click on whatever point on the timeline you're interested in seeing the test result for. You'll see a pop-up with a 'View Test' link, like this:
4. Click the 'View Test' link to go to the test results page.
IMPORTANT: If you're trying to navigate to a test results page from any charts in your Favorites dashboards, you'll need to ensure that the chart uses medians, not averages: