In order to build a comprehensive view of your users' performance with LUX, we collect and store some data:
- The page label (the value of LUX.label if it is set, otherwise the value of document.title).
- A unique page view identifier.
- A unique session identifier.
- A "prettified" browser name like Chrome or Firefox. We do not collect the full user agent string.
- Metrics taken directly from the Navigation Timing API.
- Custom performance metrics taken directly from the User Timing API.
- Page construction metrics such as the number of blocking scripts, DOM depth, and document dimensions.
- Custom data that the website has sent to LUX using LUX.addData.
- An identifier for the SpeedCurve account that is collecting the data.
- The version of lux.js used to generate the beacon.
We explicitly do not collect any of the following information:
- Information stored in the user's browser like cookies or local storage.
- Data that could be used to identify the user like IP address or full user agent string.